Bullen Plant Hire
Bullen Plant Hire was formed in 1969 by Frank and Helen Bullen.
They invested everything they had to start up their own business and provide a better life for themselves and family.
More than fifty years later, Bullen Plant Hire still remains to be a family run business which is proudly headed up by Frank and Helens sons Graham and John. They have been providing professional and cost-effective solutions for their clients in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities, Groundwork and Landscaping industries for many years and continue to grow the business their mother and father worked so hard to create.
Located at Appley Bridge in the North West of England and being situated close to the M6 Motorway makes Bullen Plant Hire strategically placed to provide our customers with a rapid, low-cost hire and delivery service.
Site safety section
At Bullen Plant Hire Ltd we know that safety standards onsite are of the utmost importance to our customers. We are committed to working alongside our customer base to ensure that we stay ahead of the ever-evolving safety regulations onsite.
We care about the environment. As standard, we have been converting all of our excavators to an eco-friendly bio-oil hydraulic system.
We are here to help you! We are passionate in providing you with a customer service that is second to none. That is why our customer base is increasing year on year. Why don’t you give us a try? We promise you will not be disappointed.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our Web Site
Health and Safety Policy Statement
Bullen Plant Hire Ltd aims to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of our employees while they are at work and of others who may be affected by our undertakings. This general policy statement provides a commitment and intent to comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
To ensure the principles of health and safety are clearly understood throughout the Company, we will be committed to:
- complying with relevant health and safety laws and regulations, voluntary programmes, collective agreements on health and safety and other requirements to which the Company subscribes;
- setting and monitoring of health and safety objectives for the Company;
- effective communication of and consultation on health and safety matters throughout the Company;
- assessing the risks to the safety and health of our employees and others who may be affected by our activities and implementing controls to minimise those risks;
- preventing work-related injuries, ill health, disease and incidents;
- providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment and implementing safe systems of work;
- the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances;
- providing and maintaining a safe working environment with safe access, egress and welfare facilities;
- providing the necessary training to our employees and others, including temporary employees to ensure their competence with respect to health and safety;
- providing suitable and sufficient information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- continually improving the performance of our health and safety management;
- devoting the necessary resources in the form of finance, equipment, personnel and time to ensure the health and safety of our employees and seeking expert help where the necessary skills are not available within the Company;
- an annual review and when necessary the revision of this health and safety policy;
Making this policy available to relevant interested external parties, as appropriate